Beantwoord

1euro first 6 months?

• 24 February 2019
  • 3 reacties
  • 359 Bekeken

Hi I am interested in the 5GB subscription for 15e over 1 year only. I do not understand, however, how it could be that the first 6 months are for 1e. Does this mean that I pay 15ex12months=180e or do I pay: (1ex6months)+(10ex6months)=66euros? It makes a big difference for me if I pay 180euros or 66euros plus the registration fee of course. Please let me know as soon as possible on my email address. Thanks
icon

Beste antwoord door Snowboard 24 February 2019, 09:52

Bekijk origineel

3 reacties

Badge
Dont bother, connection of this provider is 1/10 service is 1/10 only the price is good. But you get nothing for it. So please dont give this company any money. And go for a good service somewhere else.

The connection is so bad I have to leave my house to make a phone call...............
Reputatie 6
Hi @JesElias

This means, You order a 1-year subscription. You pay 6 months 1euro, the next 6 months You pay 15 euro.

At the start of Your sim only agreement You also pay 20 euro admiministration costs.

When the enddate of Your sim only on Mijn Simpel is past Your sim only is monthly terminale when You don't extend Your subscription.

The last Day of the 1 euro action (Eurokrakers) is 28/2/2019.
Reputatie 6
Correction

Terminale = terminable

Reageer