Beantwoord

Factuur na einddatum van mijn contract

• 17 April 2021
  • 3 reacties
  • 396 Bekeken

Hoekan ik mijn bundel stopzetten? ik heb mijn contract al stopgezet in mijnsimpel maar op de een of andere manier blijf ik maandelijks betalen voor de bundel. Dank u!

icon

Beste antwoord door Mila 19 April 2021, 13:17

Bekijk origineel

3 reacties

Reputatie 2
Badge +8

Goedemiddag @Christinadiephuis,

Allereerst wil ik je welkom heten op onze Community!

Wat jammer dat je je abonnement hebt stopgezet. Het is niet de bedoeling dat je de abonnementskosten betaalt na einddatum van je contract. Als je bent overgestapt, kan het wel zijn dat je een laatste aangepaste factuur ontvangt voor de dagen dat je gebruik hebt gemaakt van de bundel voordat de overstap plaatsvond. Dit kan je nakijken onder het kopje 'facturen’ op je persoonlijke Mijn Simpel Pagina.

Graag verwijs ik je door naar onze klantenservice, zij kunnen aan de hand van je gegevens, met je meekijken. 

Groet,

Mila

It seems it is a "normal” practice for simpel to charge for services not provided. Due to multiple "tricks” (e.g. like sending nice offer for contract extension by email at 10pm, which expired at midnight) I decided to move to another provider all 4 of my contracts. Couple of months ago the first phone number was transferred out of simpel and the contract was stopped. Nevertheless, simpel issued invoice and debited full months fee for non-existing contract. After discussion with support I received credit invoice and still waiting for my money to be paid back. I thought that's a mistake and didn't bothered too much.

However, few days ago I ended contracts and transferred two other numbers out of simpel and guess what… I just received invoices for the coming month!

So, it seems it's not a mistake - it's a normal practice for simpel to charge their former clients even after expiration of the contract. The standard explanation from the support "Unfortunately, the end date and the invoice date have been crossed.” is not acceptable (they told me exactly the same two months ago and I just heard the same now). Simpel simply expects that no one would notice those extra charges.

So, be aware... 

Reputatie 2
Badge +7

Hey @Albena Kuzyte,

Sorry to hear it happened again. 

The most likely reason for this is that with Simple you pay forward. When you end a subscription on time, the end date is the same as the invoice period. This triggers a new invoice. Obviously, we credit the faulty costs, but we can't know if it happened if a customer doesn't contact us.

Have a great day!

Janine

Simpel

Reageer