Beantwoord

Internet package

• 27 August 2023
  • 5 reacties
  • 128 Bekeken

Badge

Can I change my internet bundle each month from the app? From 5GB to 10 GB or vice versa?

Thanks

icon

Beste antwoord door Damien 28 August 2023, 13:25

Bekijk origineel

5 reacties

Reputatie 1
Badge +8

Hi @Eren 

Welcome to the Community! 

Changing your subscription can be done in different ways. For example, you can make a bundle change via your Mijn Simpel account. With this option you make a change to your current subscription, you can choose from the bundles that appear in your Mijn Simpel account. The prices of these bundles are a bit higher than you see on the site, this has to do with the fact that no promotional rates are applied in the event of a bundle change. 

6 months before the end of your current contract, we also give you the option to extend your subscription with us, whereby you enter into a new contract for a period of one or two years. When renewing, you can use the promotional bundles, including the (temporary) promotional bundles that you now see on our site.

Have a nice day!

Kind regards, Damien
Simpel

Badge

Can I change my internet bundle each month from the app? From 5GB to 10 GB or vice versa?

Thanks

Thanks for detailed info. For example if i start with 5 GB (6 EUR) and want to increase it to 10 GB. What is the amount right now in your app?

Reputatie 2
Badge +7

Hi @Eren 

I'd like to advise you to log in into your account to see all the available bundles. Under the tab 'Abonnement' you can see all options and their prices  😄
Through this way you can also submit your desidered bundle to your subscription.

Kind regards, Noor

Simpel

Badge

Thanks, but i am not a customer yet :) investigating. I wonder your regular prices. Your promotional price are great.

Reputatie 2
Badge +7

Hey @Eren 

Nice to hear you are exploring thoroughly!

The regular prices vary along with the promotional prices. The bundle may contain different amounts of GB's or minutes as well. I can tell you an example of the current states of bundles.

Let's say you choose the current promotion of 14 GB, unlimited calls and 500 sms for €10,00 with a 2-year contract, the same bundle is available but with a surplus on the price:

14 GB

unlimited calls

500 sms

€11,00

Other bundles may vary, but the pricing will always have a small surplus because of changing the bundle during contract period. 

If you may find that you've made a wrong choice at the start of the subscription, don't hesitate to reach out right away. If it's within a reasonable time we are happy to think with you :)

Have a nice day!

Kind regards,

Janine

Simpel

Reageer