Beantwoord

How to set up Voicemail for non Dutch speaker?

• 12 February 2019
  • 2 reacties
  • 2692 Bekeken

Hello,
I've had Simple for a year but never managed to set up my voicemail. The reason is: I do not speak Dutch at all, and have no idea how to change the language of the voicemail.
Can you please guide me, step by step how to set up the code etc, after calling 1233?
Thank you very much.
icon

Beste antwoord door Ilan 13 February 2019, 10:21

Bekijk origineel

2 reacties

Reputatie 3
Badge +8
Hello,

Welcome to our community and thank you for your question!

First of all you'll need to setup a personal login code to secure your voicemailbox.

Dial 1233 on your mobile phone to start the setup.
The system will first ask to enter a 4-digit personal pin code, after you hear: "Ben je klaar om je pincode in te stellen?" ("Are you ready to setup your pin code") Press 1 in the menu to enter your pin code. After entering the code she will ask to re-enter the same 4-digit code. Please re-enter the code.

Step 2 is to record your personal welcome message; press 1 to record your welcome message, when you're ready press on # to save and press 1 to confirm.
Now the caller will hear your personal greeting when the call is diverted to your voicemail.

To listen to the recorded messages in the future, call 1233, enter the pin code, Press 1 to listen to the messages, then you can press 1 for new messages or 2 for saved messages.

When you have further questions, please don't hesitate to contact us again.

Ilan
Reputatie 3
Badge +8

Hi all!

In the meantime Simpel has worked on the network. Therefor I do have one update: it is not possible to change the voicemail pincode when you're in a foreign country. More information on: https://www.simpel.nl/voicemail ( in Dutch, but Google Translate is a lifesafe ;) )

Kind regards, Beau

Simpel

Reageer