Beantwoord

Cancel subscription

• 27 August 2023
  • 3 reacties
  • 378 Bekeken

Badge

Hello what happens if i cancal my 2-year subscription lets say after 1 year? Is there a penalty that i, need to pay? How it is calculated? Thanks

icon

Beste antwoord door Damien 28 August 2023, 13:20

Bekijk origineel

3 reacties

Reputatie 1
Badge +8

Hi @Eren 

Welcome to our community! 

I'm sorry to hear you'd like to cancel. You can take the phone number with you to another provider before the end date of your contract. 
You can choose out of 2 things: 

1. You take the telephone number with you and opt for a lump sum payment for your subscription with us. These are the remaining months of the contract minus VAT (21%). 
2. You take the telephone number to another provider and link a new telephone number to your subscription with us. As a result, you do have two separate subscriptions. 

Hopefully this will shed some clarity for you. 

Have a nice day! 

Kind regards, Damien
Simpel 

Badge

Hello what happens if i cancal my 2-year subscription lets say after 1 year? Is there a penalty that i, need to pay? How it is calculated? Thanks

Ah thanks. Then for 1. If I pay 6 EUR/month and cancel subsription after 1 year (2 year contract) I will pay 6*12 - %21 = 56.88 as a penalty?

Reputatie 2
Badge +7

Hi! @Eren,

You can make a calculation by dividing the monthly amount by 1.21, times the number of months remaining. This is not yet the final amount, you will receive this from us as soon as we have received the correct request from your new provider. 

Have a nice day! 

Kind regards, Noor 
Simpel

Reageer