Beantwoord

Invoice explanation

• 5 November 2019
  • 3 reacties
  • 190 Bekeken

I thought i have already paid for my phone bill. after i returned back to my country. 

and i’ve received the email from Webcasso that i have debt from simpel for 180 euros and 

and i have checked that i have debt from simpel for so long that i didn’t pay which became € 139.34.

i do not agree with the situation that i have to pay 180 euros which is ridiculously overcharged. 

and i would like to handle it directly with simpel. 

i do not have any netherland banks. if also, that would be possible, i would like to pay through another bank account. 

<removed private information>

icon

Beste antwoord door Joachiem 11 November 2019, 16:29

Bekijk origineel

3 reacties

Reputatie 2
Badge +8

Hi, welcome to the Community!

When there is a delay of payment eventually the debt wil flow to the collection agency. I advice you to contact Webcasso directly if you have questions about your invoice.

For now I wish you a great day and feel free to order another subscription with us.

Kind regards, 

Joachiem

Is Simpel  sending Incasokosten without any reason and their “webcasso” is just another non legal way to bill consumers?

Reputatie 2
Badge +8

Hi @Rafoval,

Welkom to our Community!

When claims are forwarded to a collection agency in this case Webcasso, it means that the outstanding invoice(s) have not been paid on time and the subscription has been cancelled. This is absolutely not a non-legal way of work.

You can always get in contact with our customer service for more information.

Regards,

Mila

Reageer