Beantwoord

Buitenbundelkosten

• 11 June 2022
  • 8 reacties
  • 305 Bekeken

yesterday simpel blocked my card because it claimed that my invoice was 50 euro. The ridiculous thing is that I have a sim only for 10 euro. The invoice didn’t had details how they boosted the cost up to 50 euro. I paid it to unblock it. Today , they blocked me again and an email says that I owe 100 euro. This company is a Thievery Corporation. Stay away from them. They charge people at will with imaginary costs

icon

Beste antwoord door Charlie 13 June 2022, 14:03

Bekijk origineel

8 reacties

Badge

Goedemorgen 

Something not right in your phone…

Have a look at the settings ..

Your have to contact simpel what the problem is.…

Groet Willemien

Reputatie 3
Badge +8

Dear @Vasilis Petris,

Unfortunate to read about the extra costs! 

Ofcourse we don't like to charge you with higher costs. Therefor we warn you through text if you've reached 80% usage of the internetbundle and 100% usage of the internetbundle. If you use any more internet after this warning, the costs are 15 cents per MB. It is not possible for us to note where you've used the internet for, since we are restricted by the privacy law. You might be able to find this information in the setting of your phone. 

To prevent making any more costs in the future, I would like to advice you to set a Plafond. This is an extra service of 50 cents per month, which makes it able to set a limit. You can activate this in your My Simple page > Plafond. 

Kind regards, Charlie

Simpel

Dear @Vasilis Petris,

Unfortunate to read about the extra costs! 

Ofcourse we don't like to charge you with higher costs. Therefor we warn you through text if you've reached 80% usage of the internetbundle and 100% usage of the internetbundle. If you use any more internet after this warning, the costs are 15 cents per MB. It is not possible for us to note where you've used the internet for, since we are restricted by the privacy law. You might be able to find this information in the setting of your phone. 

To prevent making any more costs in the future, I would like to advice you to set a Plafond. This is an extra service of 50 cents per month, which makes it able to set a limit. You can activate this in your My Simple page > Plafond. 

Kind regards, Charlie

Simpel

you are the only telephone company in Europe that denies to cancel a subscription. Only Mafia and Gangsters behave like that to the citizens. Shame on you. I public your fraud everywhere

Goedemorgen 

Something not right in your phone…

Have a look at the settings ..

Your have to contact simpel what the problem is.…

Groet Willemien

316.16MB  for € 47,424 and 326.93MB for  37,646. This is a steal. They also deny to cancel my subscription, the deny to extend my bundle from 8bg to 12 gb, they deny to send my contract in plain English in a country which full of expatriates. They are worst and hostile to users. I take the responsibility to say that the Greek and Italian telephone companies are much more honest , straight , without hidden charges and friendly to the users. These gangesters in Simpel behave like bullies in a gettho. 
Reputatie 6

Bij het kiezen voor een abonnement bij Simpel heb je een handtekening gezet dat je akkoord gaat met de Algemene voorwaarden. Heb je die gelezen? Er staat in dat je verantwoordelijk bent voor gemaakte kosten. Een goede controle vooraf is nooit verkeerd. 

Verder kun je het volgende lezen. 

Looptijd

• Je Abonnement heeft een minimale looptijd. Deze vind je terug op het contractsformulier. Als je je Abonnement wilt opzeggen kan de opzegging pas ingaan op een datum gelegen op- of na het verstrijken van de minimale looptijd. Na de minimale looptijd wordt je Abonnement omgezet in een Abonnement voor onbepaalde tijd. Je Abonnement is dan elk moment opzegbaar. De opzegtermijn is altijd een maand.

En een klein verzoek: noem mensen, medewerkers van Simpel, geen gangsters. Dat is niet de manier waarop je met elkaar spreekt. Dat toont weinig respect. 

Reputatie 3
Badge +8

Dear @Vasilis Petris,

I just sent you a private message. Could you check that?

If there is still a contract, you can only end the subscription earlier with the following options:

1. You take the telephone number with you and choose a lump sum payment for the subscription with us. These are the remaining months of the contract minus the VAT (21%). 
2. You take the phone number to another provider and link a new phone number to our subscription. This way you do have two separate subscriptions. 

Kind regards, Charlie

Simpel

Bij het kiezen voor een abonnement bij Simpel heb je een handtekening gezet dat je akkoord gaat met de Algemene voorwaarden. Heb je die gelezen? Er staat in dat je verantwoordelijk bent voor gemaakte kosten. Een goede controle vooraf is nooit verkeerd. 

Verder kun je het volgende lezen. 

Looptijd

• Je Abonnement heeft een minimale looptijd. Deze vind je terug op het contractsformulier. Als je je Abonnement wilt opzeggen kan de opzegging pas ingaan op een datum gelegen op- of na het verstrijken van de minimale looptijd. Na de minimale looptijd wordt je Abonnement omgezet in een Abonnement voor onbepaalde tijd. Je Abonnement is dan elk moment opzegbaar. De opzegtermijn is altijd een maand.

En een klein verzoek: noem mensen, medewerkers van Simpel, geen gangsters. Dat is niet de manier waarop je met elkaar spreekt. Dat toont weinig respect. 

I didn’t sign anything, I haven’t got a contract on my hands. On the contrary, I asked for something that looks like  a contract and your employees lied that I received it by email. Lies.  The only thing I did was to order a sim car from your website , under osbcure hidden terms and conditions , written in dutch only, that I had to be a lawyer to understand. So, when you say that I “signed” something, you are simply lying and exploit clients. Shame on you. You exploit non-dutch speakers , and you stubbornly deny to write in english. You can be as much chauvinists and despise expatriats , as you like. And I can inform your clients that you are hostile to no-dutch speakers, as much as I can.  Your gangster policy that “I don’t care if you understood or not dutch, you singned it”, is totally hostile to users , belongs to the 18 century , scares cititzens, alienates clients. These tacticts are Mafia and loan-shark tactics. 

Reputatie 2
Badge +8

Hi @Vasilis Petris,

I am sorry to read you feel this way. Unfortunately we cannot know which customers do not speak Dutch. In such cases, it is better to call us beforehand or ask for help by a Dutch speaking person. 

I kindly ask you to get in contact with my colleague Charlie, who sent you a private message.

Regards,

Mila 

Reageer